Magenta Madness Love Card
Stamp Sets – Forever and Always (154343)
Cardstock (CS) – Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045)
Designer Series Paper (DSP) – True Love (154281)
Stamp Pads –Tuxedo Black Memento (132708)
Stampin’ Blends – Magenta Madness Combo Pack (153106); So Saffron Combo Pack (154905)
Misc. –Paper Trimmer (152392); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Seal (152813); Paper Snips (103579); Always Dies (154307); Stitched Rectangles (151820); Magenta Madness Twill Ribbon (152623)
Basic White CS: 4-1/4″ x 11″; 2-1/4″ x 3″ for flower; 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ for greeting
Basic Black CS: 4″ x 5-1/4″
True Love DSP: 3-3/4″ x 5″; 1″ x 4-1/4″ for inside of card
1. Score and fold the Basic White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ to make the card base.
2. Adhere the large piece of True Love DSP to the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Basic Black CS.
3. Wrap the ribbon around this piece and tie a bow in the middle. Adhere to card front.
4. Stamp 1 large flower onto the Basic White piece with the Black Memento Ink.
5. Color the flower image with the Stampin’ Blends as shown on the card above. Cut it out with the coordinating Always Die. Set aside.
6. Stamp “Love” onto the other piece of Basic White CS with Momento Black Ink. Cut it out with the 1-6/8″ x 3-1/8″ Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere this die-cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Place a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals under the flower image and adhere it to the card front with more dimensionals.
8. Glue the strip of the True Love DSP at the bottom of the inside of card.
Isn’t this a pretty card? I hope you make some cards using this tutorial and if you do, I’d love to see them!
Below are the products I used to make this card. Just click on the photo of a product to find out more about it or to purchase it.
When purchasing these Stampin’ Up! products, make sure to use the Hostess Code for February – 6NDTKWX2.
Use this Hostess Code when completing your on-line order of $45.00 or more (before taxes and shipping) to receive this month’s Hostess gift. Do not use the Hostess Code if your on-line order is $150.00 or more (before tax and shipping). Just email me that you’ve placed your order on-line and I will send you this month’s gift, PLUS you’ll receive Hostess Dollars to purchase product out of any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. This month’s Hostess gift is a package of the Pearl Basic Jewels.
If you check the “No Contact” box when placing your order, I will not have your address and won’t be able to send your gift!
Please follow and like Classy Cut-ups Creations
Total Page Visits: 1203 - Today Page Visits: 8