You asked and we’re delivering – for free!
It’s a FREE Shipping 24-Hour Flash Sale happening on March 17th only!
Take advantage of this opportunity to get free shipping on your orders. With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
Spread the word – don’t let your friends miss out on this special!
Sale ends at midnight on March 17th. Visit my online store for more details and to shop and save!
When purchasing the Stampin’ Up! products used, make sure to use the Hostess Code for March – 7RXRBRNM. Use this Hostess Code when completing your on-line order of $45.00 or more (before taxes and shipping) to receive this month’s Hostess gift plus you will also receive a FREE 4 – card tutorial using the Country Home Stamp Set!
Do not use the Hostess Code if your on-line order is $150.00 or more (before tax and shipping). Just email me that you’ve placed your order on-line and I will send you this month’s gift, PLUS you’ll receive Hostess Dollars to purchase product out of any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. This month’s Hostess gift is a set of two Stampin’ Blends of your color choice. If you check the “No Contact” box when placing your order, I will not have your address and won’t be able to send your gift!
Hydrangea Hill Fancy Fold Birthday Card
Peaceful Moments Stamp Set
Butterfly Brilliance Bundle
Purple Posy Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 10-3/4″; 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
Basic White Cardstock – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″; scrap for greeting
Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper – 1 pattern for front of card cut to 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″; 1 pattern for inside of card – 3″ x 5-1/4″; 1/2″ x 5-1/4″
Gorgeous Grape Ink; Tasteful Labels Dies; Highland Heather Ribbon; Hole Punch; Rhinestone Jewels
1. Score and fold Purple Posy Cardstock at 3-3/4″ and 7″
2. Adhere the largest piece of the Hydrangea Hill DSP to the left side of the opened card. Adhere the 2nd pattern of Hydrangea Hill on the middle panel, as shown below.
3. Stamp the greeting on the Basic White Cardstock panel in Gorgeous Grape Ink. Adhere the Basic White Cardstock to the 3rd panel. Add the strip of DSP on the right side of the Basic White Cardstock.
4. Punch a hole in the left side of the first panel (The card front.) Thread approximately 20″ of ribbon through the whole and wrap it around the card and tie a bow on the right side of the card front.
5. Using the die from the Tasteful Labels Die Set, cut one die-cut from the scrap of Basic White Cardstock and 2 from the Purple Posy Cardstock. Stamp “Happy Birthday” on the white die-cut in Gorgeous Grape Ink. Cut the 2 Purple Post Die-cuts in half – one vertically and 1 horizontally.
6. Adhere the 2 long pieces of the die-cut to the back of the Basic White greeting.
7. Adhere the other two pieces as shown below.
8. Place the die-cut label onto the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a butterfly and rhinestones if desired.
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to place your order on March 17th to get free shipping!
Please follow and like Classy Cut-ups Creations
Total Page Visits: 7535 - Today Page Visits: 7