Hi Friends! Have you seen the Darling Donkeys Stamp Set yet? It’s so cute and one of those sets that I had to have right away. It’s not a Valentine’s Day set, but I used it for one.
1. Cut Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4″. Cut another piece to 3-1/4″ x 2-3/4″.
Cut 2 pieces of Basic White Cardstock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and another one to 3″ x 2-1/2″.
2. Emboss one of the large pieces of the Basic White Cardstock. I used a retired embossing folder with hearts all over it.
3. Add a piece of Flirty Flamingo Ribbon about 1″ from the bottom of the embossed cardstock and tie a bow. Adhere this white panel to the front of the card base.
4. Stamp the donkey and “Hee Haw” from the Darling Donkey Stamp Set on the small piece of Basic White Cardstock in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. Color the donkey with Stampin’ Blends. (I used the light and dark Smokey Slate and the light Petal Pink Blends.)
5. Adhere the stamped cardstock to the small piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and then adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp “Happy Valentine’s Day” from any stamp set on the second large panel of Basic White Cardstock and adhere it to the inside of the card.
7. Color 3 Rhinestone Jewels with a dark Flirty Flamingo Blend and place them on the front of the card.
I hope you make some cards using this tutorial and if you do, I’d love to see them!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Just click on the photo of a product to find out more about it or to purchase it.
When purchasing these Stampin’ Up! products, make sure to use the Hostess Code for February – 6NDTKWX2.
Use this Hostess Code when completing your on-line order of $45.00 or more (before taxes and shipping) to receive this month’s Hostess gift. Do not use the Hostess Code if your on-line order is $150.00 or more (before tax and shipping). Just email me that you’ve placed your order on-line and I will send you this month’s gift, PLUS you’ll receive Hostess Dollars to purchase product out of any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. This month’s Hostess gift is a package of the Pearl Basic Jewels.
If you check the “No Contact” box when placing your order, I will not have your address and won’t be able to send your gift!
Please follow and like Classy Cut-ups Creations
Total Page Visits: 1044 - Today Page Visits: 7