Follow Classy Cut-ups Creations to be Notified When New Posts are Published
Watercolor Wonders Class
Please Select Me as Your Demonstrator When Subscribing!
What’s New with SU!
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Visit my Etsy Store to Purchase My Cards
Concertina Easter Card and Basket Tutorial – $3.00
Business Stampers Coaching Group
Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line
Vote for my blog here!
- Comment on A Tea for Two Birthday by julieBeautiful! I must have missed that class - Darn! I love the Tea for Two Designer Series paper! -julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by julieVery pretty! love the color combo. -Julie […]
- Comment on I Love My Paper Pumpkin! by julieI had a great time with Terry and making the Paper Pumpkin Cards! In the last picture, 2nd card in I lifted from Pinterest and I believe the original card was made by StampinUp Demonstartor Marlene Salvato. Can't wait for the next Paper Pumpkin! - Julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by Karen DayJust gorgeous, Terry! Glad to have you join us this week at Dynamic Duos! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanThank you, Marcia! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Marcia BrownGreat card, Terry! What a neat way to use inks! Thanks for the great directions! […]
- Comment on Don’t Be Late! by CraftystamperBeautiful card. Thanks for joining the LNS group this week. […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanYou're very welcome, Ladies! I hope you enjoy the technique. I would love to see what you come up with! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by AudreyThanks for the 411 going to give this a try tonight […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Karen Ristthanks very much for this it is good to get ideas and techniques from people who have used them, as it helps to confirm what has been done is correct or that there was a step missing. […]
- Comment on A Tea for Two Birthday by julie
Tag Archives: Stamping Techniques
Hello Friends, Did you know that you can subscribe to my Classy Cut-ups Creations Weekly Technique and Tutorial Classes and learn how to create lots of cards and other projects? These classes will consist of card tutorials, different card folds, … Continue reading
I made this card last night and used the collaged background technique. The first image I used was the En Francais Background Stamp (109521), which was stamped in Crumb Cake Ink (121030) on a Naturals White Card Stock (102316) panel. … Continue reading