Follow Classy Cut-ups Creations to be Notified When New Posts are Published
Watercolor Wonders Class
Please Select Me as Your Demonstrator When Subscribing!
What’s New with SU!
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Visit my Etsy Store to Purchase My Cards
Concertina Easter Card and Basket Tutorial – $3.00
Business Stampers Coaching Group
Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line
Vote for my blog here!
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley BakerHi Terry, I just found your blog. Love this card. Thanks for posting it. Shirley […]
- Comment on About Me by Sandra JohnstoneHi, I wanted to get in contact as we are looking for places to host adverts for a number of our clients. Typically we would normally like to place either a text based link within your site somewhere or provide you with a new post with the link already inserted. If you do not wish to host a link advert then we have a number of partners who might be worth spea […]
- Comment on A Tea for Two Birthday by julieBeautiful! I must have missed that class - Darn! I love the Tea for Two Designer Series paper! -julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by julieVery pretty! love the color combo. -Julie […]
- Comment on I Love My Paper Pumpkin! by julieI had a great time with Terry and making the Paper Pumpkin Cards! In the last picture, 2nd card in I lifted from Pinterest and I believe the original card was made by StampinUp Demonstartor Marlene Salvato. Can't wait for the next Paper Pumpkin! - Julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by Karen DayJust gorgeous, Terry! Glad to have you join us this week at Dynamic Duos! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanThank you, Marcia! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Marcia BrownGreat card, Terry! What a neat way to use inks! Thanks for the great directions! […]
- Comment on Don’t Be Late! by CraftystamperBeautiful card. Thanks for joining the LNS group this week. […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanYou're very welcome, Ladies! I hope you enjoy the technique. I would love to see what you come up with! […]
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley Baker
Tag Archives: Stampin’ Up!
The rich textures and elegance of this purse set will add that little something special to any ordinary day. The set is ideal for gifting to friends and family or even yourself! Dress up their cube, home office or desk … Continue reading
I have the news you have been waiting to hear! Everyone is so busy these days and all of our schedules are so different. Many of you have been inquiring about online classes and/or stamp clubs because you are not … Continue reading
I use a technique on this card that I don’t use too often. I really don’t know why…it’s easy to do and very pretty. I think I just forget about all the techniques around because there are just so many. … Continue reading
I have had a few Blender Pens for about 2 years and have used them in my classes and at home quite a bit. A couple of them are just now drying out. I’ve seen several recipes for blender pen … Continue reading
Happy Valentine’s Day, Friends! Whether you’re sharing it with a spouse, children, grandchildren, and/or friends, Valentine’s Day is about showing love. I enjoy making cards and sending them to my family and friends, not just for Valentine’s Day, but all … Continue reading
I’ve been asked to start another ribbon share with the Scallop Polka Dot Ribbon from Stampin’ Up! Maybe some of you have never heard of a ribbon share, so let me explain it in case you want to get in … Continue reading
The January winner for the FREE Stamp Set and other goodies from Stampin’ Up! is….. #76 Peg! Congratulations, Peg! Please email me your address within 7 days so I can get your goodies out to you as soon as possible. … Continue reading
Hello Everyone, Today I want to share another nautical card with you. This card is made with Night of Navy, Whisper White, and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock. The images were stamped in Not Quite Navy Ink and the stamps are … Continue reading
Hello Friends! Today, I have a brand new Class in a Box for you! The Tea Shoppe Class in a Box tutorial has over 40 pages of photos and directions to make everything in the set: cookie/gift box, tea bag … Continue reading