Follow Classy Cut-ups Creations to be Notified When New Posts are Published
Watercolor Wonders Class
Please Select Me as Your Demonstrator When Subscribing!
What’s New with SU!
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Visit my Etsy Store to Purchase My Cards
Concertina Easter Card and Basket Tutorial – $3.00
Business Stampers Coaching Group
Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line
Vote for my blog here!
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley BakerHi Terry, I just found your blog. Love this card. Thanks for posting it. Shirley […]
- Comment on About Me by Sandra JohnstoneHi, I wanted to get in contact as we are looking for places to host adverts for a number of our clients. Typically we would normally like to place either a text based link within your site somewhere or provide you with a new post with the link already inserted. If you do not wish to host a link advert then we have a number of partners who might be worth spea […]
- Comment on A Tea for Two Birthday by julieBeautiful! I must have missed that class - Darn! I love the Tea for Two Designer Series paper! -julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by julieVery pretty! love the color combo. -Julie […]
- Comment on I Love My Paper Pumpkin! by julieI had a great time with Terry and making the Paper Pumpkin Cards! In the last picture, 2nd card in I lifted from Pinterest and I believe the original card was made by StampinUp Demonstartor Marlene Salvato. Can't wait for the next Paper Pumpkin! - Julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by Karen DayJust gorgeous, Terry! Glad to have you join us this week at Dynamic Duos! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanThank you, Marcia! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Marcia BrownGreat card, Terry! What a neat way to use inks! Thanks for the great directions! […]
- Comment on Don’t Be Late! by CraftystamperBeautiful card. Thanks for joining the LNS group this week. […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanYou're very welcome, Ladies! I hope you enjoy the technique. I would love to see what you come up with! […]
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley Baker
Tag Archives: paper crafts
Hello Friends, I hope you have had a great start to your week. One thing I always try to remember is to “Look at the glass half full vs. half-empty.” I find that looking at the good things makes me … Continue reading
Hello Friends, I will be out of town quite a bit this summer, so I want to post my class schedule for the next couple of months. I may add a few classes to be held in my home. If … Continue reading
Mother’s Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There’s no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as … Continue reading
View the Retiring Products List here. Supplies are limited and only available while they last! Call (727-698-7509), email me (email@example.com), or place your order at www.tduncan088.stampinup.net.
Hello Friends, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families and friends. In the last post, I shared some cards that Julie made using the supplies in her My Paper Pumpkin kit. She made 4 cards here … Continue reading
Hello Friends, Hope you all are well and ready for the weekend! Wednesday night was my first Pumpkin Party for everyone who has subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin under my name. There are not very many in my area, so … Continue reading
THIS AND THAT Wow! I’m so excited!! I have been hoping Stampin’ Up! would offer a Journal Package and they must have read my mind because here it is! I’m placing my order today for one for me and each … Continue reading
Hello Friends, I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Today I want to share one of the projects I made for this last Stampin’ Fun and Friends session, which was all about different card folds and treat holders … Continue reading
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be … Continue reading