Follow Classy Cut-ups Creations to be Notified When New Posts are Published
Watercolor Wonders Class
Please Select Me as Your Demonstrator When Subscribing!
What’s New with SU!
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
Visit my Etsy Store to Purchase My Cards
Concertina Easter Card and Basket Tutorial – $3.00
Business Stampers Coaching Group
Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line
Vote for my blog here!
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley BakerHi Terry, I just found your blog. Love this card. Thanks for posting it. Shirley […]
- Comment on About Me by Sandra JohnstoneHi, I wanted to get in contact as we are looking for places to host adverts for a number of our clients. Typically we would normally like to place either a text based link within your site somewhere or provide you with a new post with the link already inserted. If you do not wish to host a link advert then we have a number of partners who might be worth spea […]
- Comment on A Tea for Two Birthday by julieBeautiful! I must have missed that class - Darn! I love the Tea for Two Designer Series paper! -julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by julieVery pretty! love the color combo. -Julie […]
- Comment on I Love My Paper Pumpkin! by julieI had a great time with Terry and making the Paper Pumpkin Cards! In the last picture, 2nd card in I lifted from Pinterest and I believe the original card was made by StampinUp Demonstartor Marlene Salvato. Can't wait for the next Paper Pumpkin! - Julie […]
- Comment on Dynamic Duos Challenge by Karen DayJust gorgeous, Terry! Glad to have you join us this week at Dynamic Duos! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanThank you, Marcia! […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Marcia BrownGreat card, Terry! What a neat way to use inks! Thanks for the great directions! […]
- Comment on Don’t Be Late! by CraftystamperBeautiful card. Thanks for joining the LNS group this week. […]
- Comment on Embossing Folders and Ink…A New Way to Use Them by Terry Sudduth DuncanYou're very welcome, Ladies! I hope you enjoy the technique. I would love to see what you come up with! […]
- Comment on Serene Silhouette Sunset by Shirley Baker
Tag Archives: Handmade Cards
Hello Friends, In yesterday’s post, I showed you a card with an edge-cutting technique. Today’s card was made using the same technique, but it is more than just a single layer card. The cute butterfly image is one of 24 … Continue reading
That’s the first line of a poem about kites I wrote in 5th grade and the only part I remember. The poem won first place and was even put in the school newsletter! I do have a copy of it … Continue reading
I am in love with April’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! I had an emergency last week and had to postpone my Pumpkin Party so I haven’t even made my cards yet! (The ladies who have subscribed get to come to my … Continue reading
Classy Cut-up Creations Stamp of the Month Club I have a couple of ladies who want to join my Stamp of the Month Club, so I will be starting a new club this month. Here’s how the Classy Cut-ups … Continue reading
Mother’s Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There’s no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as … Continue reading
View the Retiring Products List here. Supplies are limited and only available while they last! Call (727-698-7509), email me (email@example.com), or place your order at www.tduncan088.stampinup.net.
We’re excited to introduce our second Submit a Project kit–the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit–voted on by you via our Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris! The kit contains everything … Continue reading
Hi Friends, I have been preparing for a huge CROP all week. It will be at the Gus Stavros Center in Largo and will benefit our schools. I will be a vendor there and approximately 100 people have already signed … Continue reading
Hello Friends, Do you like challenges? I do, but hardly ever have time for them. This week, I was able to make a card for the Dynamic Duo Challenge. Every week, you’re given 2 colors to use on a project. … Continue reading