Today I want to share a card we made in some of my classes last month. I used Whisper White Thick Card Stock for the card base, Watermelon Wonder Designer Series Paper from the 2015-2017 In Color Paper Stack, Watermelon Wonder Card Stock, and Whisper White Card Stock. The stamps I used are from the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set.
Here’s how it was made.
- Layer a piece of Watermelon Wonder DSP (from the 2016-2018 In Color paper pack) to a card base made of Thick Whisper White Card Stock.
- Stamp the greeting, the basket, and flowers on the smallest piece of Whisper White Card Stock in Black StazOn Ink.
- Use ink and Blender Pens to color the basket and flowers.
- Glue the stamped Whisper White Card Stock to the piece of Watermelon Wonder, and then glue them to the other piece of Whisper White.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the 3 layers and tie a bow. Add it to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
When you purchase the items used to make this card, Don’t forget to use this month’s Hostess Code when placing your order. This month’s Hostess Code is MYNZPX2G. Make sure you use it when placing your online orders of $150 or less (before taxes and shipping) and your name will be entered into the monthly drawing for Stampin’ Up! products. (Don’t use the hostess code if your order is $150 or more before taxes and shipping so you can earn the Hostess Rewards.) Your name will still be entered into the drawing. Don’t forget that with Sale-a-Bration going on, you also get to select a free item out of the brochure for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping). Your order must be placed through my online store or me in order to be eligible to win. You can call me with your order at (727)698-7509, email me – firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” button in the right column. Last month’s winner received 10 card bases in various colors with matching designer series paper and ribbon. This month’s winner will receive a stamp set.