Surprise, surprise, I’m posting again! I hope you all are doing well. My story is the same…busy, busy, busy. I don’t ever get bored, that’s for sure.
Today, I want to share a vintage birthday card I made using one of the images from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set. I’ve used several retired items on the card, but you can substitute any stamps or ribbon you have on hand.
Here are the directions:
- Stamp background stamp on a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock in Crumb Cake Ink. Sponge the edges with the same color.
- Wrap the stamped background panel with ribbon and adhere it to a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Very Vanilla card base. Sponge the edges of the card base with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Stamp the flower image from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set on a 3″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock in Black StazOn Ink.
- Stamp the dots image around the flower with Blushing Bride Ink.
- Watercolor flower and leaves using Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, and Pear Pizzazz re-inkers.
- Sponge around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Glue onto a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Blushing Bride Card Stock and place it on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch tiny flowers and adhere to stamped panel. Add a hat pin to ribbon.
It was an easy card to make even though it takes a little time.
It’s almost the end of June already! Tomorrow is the last day to get 2 FREE stamp sets when you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Until tomorrow–Have a great day!Have a wonderful day! Terry