I want to share some news and reminders today.
First, here are this weeks deals from Stampin’ Up! These products are available until Monday, April 4th at midnight, or while supplies last. Get them while you can!
Second, the Starter Kit Perk Ends Soon!
Did you know that by signing up to be a demonstrator or a hobbyist with Stampin’ Up! during the next 2 days you will get a steal of a deal?? It’s true, you pay just $99 for the kit and you get to fill that kit with $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! product!! That’s $56 in products for FREE and there’s no shipping.
$155 worth of products for $99.
$56 in Free Product of your choice!
Here are some commonly asked questions about becoming part of the Stampin’ Up! family:
1. I was a demonstrator once before, can I join again? Of course!! We’d love to have you back!
2. What are the minimums again? It’s $300 retail each quarter. You’re first quarter is waived. You won’t actually have a minimum due until June 30 and any orders placed during your first quarter will also count.
3. I only want to join for the discount. And, don’t we all? That’s why I joined, too! You don’t ever have to sell if you don’t want to. I do, because I love earning prizes and trips from Stampin’ Up! But you are welcome to join for the discount and if turning it into a business down the road appeals to you, the resources that you need to do that will be available.
4. I love making cards and scrapbooks, but don’t know enough to teach others. Once you join Stampin’ Up!, you will be able to take advantage of online training on the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website, attend training at Stampin’ Up’s Onstage presentations twice a year, and attend training meetings if you live in my area.
5. I live several states away from you. Will I still benefit from being a part of the Classy Cut-ups? I have members in quite a few states. I keep us connected by email and on the phone, which will help you stay in the loop.
Next, Paper Pumpkin has something up their sleeve for April!
This straight from the home office: It’s a big month for us! It’s our third birthday and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called All about Everything. We’re keeping the art a surprise, but we know you’ll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!
I can’t wait to receive my next Paper Pumpkin. The monthly kits are so much fun already, but the fact that subscribers are getting a bonus stamp set is awesome! Find out more here. Don’t forget to add me, Terry Duncan, as your demonstrator and you will also receive a gift from me.
Here is the Paper Pumpkin Kit from March. (The kit also included a set of 9 stamps and a Bermuda Bay Ink Spot, but are not shown here.)
Have a wonderful day! Terry