Many of you will be excited to know I am beginning my Stamp of the Month Clubs again. I can only fit 10 members in each club and the spaces fill up quickly! Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to join one of my clubs. (I hope to be doing videos of me making the cards, as well.)
Here’s how the Classy Cut-ups Stamp Club works:
- Each month there will be a featured stamp set. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I am not allowed to stamp any images and put them in card kits. Therefore, I will need to purchase the featured stamp set for you and it will be included in the cost of the monthly club dues. I will contact you the previous month to let you know what the featured stamp set is for the following month. If you already have or do not want the stamp set I’ve picked out, you may choose another set with the same price. (The card kits will be the same, but you’ll be able to use the stamp set you choose with it.) I will order the stamp sets in either wood, clear, or photopolymer (if offered) for each member of the club. You will choose which option you prefer. The wooden stamps will be a little bit more.
- We will need 10 members for each club. At the end of each month, you will receive a package in the mail with the NEW stamp set, and 4 different card kits or complete cards, (including embellishments, die-cuts, etc.) Photos and directions for making each card using the stamp set will be sent by email. Keep your eye out for extra surprises in your package!
- The club subscription lasts 10 months. At the end of the 10 months, you will have the option to rejoin if you would like to continue as a member of the club. If you want to be in the next club, you just have to let me know. If you don’t want to rejoin, you can join for one month only whenever YOU choose without the hostess benefits offer.
- Each member of the club will be a monthly hostess in the order that you join the club, if you participate every month. When it is your turn to be the hostess, you will receive the hostess benefits of at least $25.00 to spend on the Stampin’ Up! products of your choice out of any current catalog. You can also add additional products to your order if you would like to save on shipping costs.
- If you have a friend join the club, you will receive an additional stamp set of your choice valued at $20.00 or less!
Why join the Classy Cut-ups Stamp Club?
- No meeting dates and times to take you away from your family – no driving, no time out of your busy schedules. (If you’re local, you have the option of joining all club members who wish to get together and stamp with me at no charge.)
- You choose the time you want to stamp.
- Sit back, relax and look forward to a fun package in your mailbox each month!
- Four full cards or card kits (your preference) for every featured stamp set in the mail and more ideas online.
- Learn new techniques and fun folds.
- At the end of your 10 month subscription, you could have up to 12 new stamp sets in your collection!
- Extra goodies for you from time to time!
- Here are samples of the cards my clubs have made over the years.
Monthly Club Fee: The monthly club fee will be $35 for clear mount stamp sets, $44 per month for wood mount , which includes shipping and tax! (If you are local and can pick up your stamp set and card kit, you’re cost is $5 less). This club fee and additional product choices (if you order any other products) will be invoiced through PayPal around the first day of the month.
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators may join the club for $20.00 per month (including shipping). You will only receive 4 finished cards or card kits (made with the stamps set of the month) and the directions for each one since many of you will already have the stamp sets I’ll be featuring.
Prefer a no obligation club? You can join for one month only whenever YOU choose without the hostess benefits offer.
Call or email me with your questions or to join a club!