Tuesday is the day Stampin’ Up! announces the new specials for the week and here they are:
Purchase this week’s specials by clicking on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” button in the right column, clicking on one of the photos above, calling me at (727) 698-7509, or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to use the month’s Hostess Code to have your name included in the monthly drawing for FREE Stampin’ Up! products from me. Every month I send the winner a surprise! This month’s Hostess Code is DM2PQBC9. You will be asked to enter it when you’re checking out if you order online. Your order will be sent directly to you.
Here is another card we made at some of my recent classes. I don’t know about you, but I love black and white cards. This flower image from the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set is just gorgeous! You can’t see it in the photo, but I colored the flower with the Clear Wink of Stella Pen. The card is much prettier when you see it in real life.
- Stamp the little dots and the greeting from the Birthday Bloom Stamp Set in Black Archival Ink on the Whisper White 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of card stock.
- Place this piece on the Basic Black card front.
- Cut one piece of Basic Black Card Stock to 2″ x 4″ and one piece to 2″ x 3″‘.
Cut two different prints from the Timeless Elegance Designer Series paper. Cut one piece to 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and the other one to 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″.
- Punch the end of each piece of paper with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere both pieces of Designer Paper to the two pieces of Basic Black Card Stock and adhere them to the card front as shown in the photo.
- Punch a piece of Basic Black Card Stock with the 2-1.2″ Circle Punch and cut it in half. Adhere this piece over the designer paper as shown in the photo.
- Stamp the flower image from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out. Color the center of the flower with a So Saffron Marker. Adhere it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color over the flowers with the Clear Wink of Stella Pen.
- Add Basic Pearls to the side of the Basic Black circle.