Pennant Punch Trees and Stars

Hello Friends,

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve posted!  I’ve been so busy with Christmas and my Handmade Christmas Cards nephew, who is still in intensive care in the Neuro-Trauma Center.  I know Christmas is over, but I didn’t get to share this card with you and it’s my favorite Christmas card this season.  I love the star banners that came in the My Paper Pumpkin Kit so much, I had to make my own!  I’ve never used the Pennant Punch for Christmas trees, but have seen them used for a couple of years now.  I wanted to use the stamp Set and punch, as well.  I just love the way it turned out and couldn’t bear to send it to anyone! What do you think?  I hope you all have a very happy, safe, and healthy New Year!

Have a wonderful day! Terry
This entry was posted in Christmas Cards, Handmade Cards and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Pennant Punch Trees and Stars

1. Billie says:

Love your Christmas card. I don’t have the pennant punch yet, but next on my list. Thanks for sharing. Hope your nephew gets well soon!

• Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

Thank you so much, Billie! I got the inspiration from Stampin’ Up’s My Paper Pumpkin Kit that I receive every month. If you don’t know about My Paper Pumpkin, go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com to learn more or to subscribe to get your monthly kits. If you do decide, please list me, Terry Duncan, as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. As a gift for subscribing, you will receive a set of markers for free! You may unsubscribe at any time if you are not satisfied, no strings attached.

2. Irene says:

Gorgeous card! I hope your nephew is recovering comfortably!

3. Annie says:

I found you on Pinterest. Very nice design. I smiled when I read that you had to keep it. I have scrapbooks full of cards I made just for art sake. I call them my “portfolio” as it’s fun to look at tgem see how my style has evolved over the years. And I just like to look at pretty cards. If I really like a design that I have made to give away, I make 2 so I get to keep one! Have a blessed new year!

• Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

Hi Annie,
      Thank you so much! Yes, there are lots of keepers in my craft room. I never thought of putting them in a scrapbook, but I will have to do that. Right now they’re all in boxes where I can’t see them. Happy New Year!
      Terry

4. Rebecca Russell says:

I love this card! Did you use the petite pennant punch for the trees? Thanks!

5. Lynn says:

Where did you get the “little dash of cheer” stamp? I’d love to get one.

• Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

Hi, Lynn. It is in a retired stamp set called Endless Wishes. I wish I still had mine, but one of my customers really wanted it so I gave it to her.

6. Valma Callahan says:

What a beautiful card! Can you please tell me what you used to make the snowflake background?

• Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

Hi Valma,
      Thank you so much! It’s a very old embossing folder and I don’t even remember who made it. I no longer have it. Sorry I’m not much help!