Check out these new Thinlits Dies that are available now! I just love them. I’ve seen many of these cards made before, but it always seemed to be such trouble to me that I didn’t even try to make one. Well, guess what! Now I can make them with these new Thinlits dies so easily! Watch the video and see just how easy they are to use. Not only that, they come with many other dies that you can use for a lot of other things, as well!
133479Label Card Thinlits Die$32.95 US/$40.95 CAN133480
Circle Card Thinlits Die$32.95 US/$40.95 CAN
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just for flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
With the number of dies you’re getting, plus the die that creates the card itself, the price is a great value—especially to create an interactive card!
- The main shape in the cards (circle and label) can work with a lot of our stamp images so you can create tons of different kinds of cards using many different stamp sets. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started:
Label Card Thinlits Die (item 133479):
- Happy Day Stamp Set (item 130294 W item 130297 C)
Circle Card Thinlits Die (item 133480):
- Worth the Wait Stamp (item 131094 W)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (item 131088 W)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place dies exactly where you want them.
Puchase them now by calling or emailing me, or by clicking on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” button in the right column.