Card Making and Scrapbooking Class Schedule

Hello Friends, From Millan.Net

I will be out of town quite a bit this summer, so I want to post my class schedule for the next couple of months.  I may add a few classes to be held in my home.  If I do, I will let you know!

May 20, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

May 30, 2013   Pumpkin Party for subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin from 6 pm – 9:00 pm

June 3, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

June 7, 2013   All Day CROP at Hobby Lobby from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm

June 10, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

June 11, 2013  Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Training from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm

June 21, 2013   All Day CROP at Hobby Lobby from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm

June 24, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

July 8, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

July 12, 2013   All Day CROP at Hobby Lobby from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm

June 15, 2013   Card Making Class at Hobby Lobby from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm

July 31, 2013   Pumpkin Party for subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin from 6 pm – 9:00 pm

Please reserve your spots as soon as possible so I can have card kits available for you.  Have a great day!  Terry

One Response to Card Making and Scrapbooking Class Schedule

1. Cheri Sheadel says:

I’m looking for some scrapbooking classes for myself and my niece … where are you located (what city?) … I can’t tell from this page…. we are just outside Atlanta, GA.
    Thanks!