Just because you aren’t in kindergarten anymore doesn’t mean you can’t get out your crayons and color! In fact, you’ll have fun like a kid when you let loose with your creativity. But you are a big kid so you get to upgrade to beautiful and versatile Watercolor Wonder Crayons! Get the Watercolor Wonder Class in a Box and learn seven different ways you can watercolor with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and you’ll get lots of “oh’s” and “ah’s” when you show off your homework! Once you’ve taken this class you’ll have the knowledge and confidence you need to create exquisite cards that will get you moved to the head of the class!
In this class, you will make:
- Five Cards (7 Watercolor Wonder Crayon Techniques)
- BONUS Water Wonder Crayon Tutorial
These projects feature the Flower Fancy two-step stamp set and the Sincere Salutations stamp set (but you can use any set with flower images to make them) along with Watercolor Wonder Crayon techniques that range from simple to sublime! The cheerful colors and floral designs are perfect to have on hand for occasions of all types. Get your Aqua Painters and Blender Pens out of your desk and enjoy the fun and beauty of Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
There are 3 ways to get the Watercolor Wonders Class in a Box:
1. Join my Classy Cut-ups Team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (with free training) and get the tutorial for free! (Get $155.00 in the products of your choice in your starter kit for only $99.00 until May 30, 2013!)
2. Purchase any set of Watercolor Wonder Crayons from me and get the tutorial free (0ver 25 pages of detailed instructions, diagrams, pictures, and measurements for cutting all the paper!) The tutorial will be emailed to you after your purchase has been made. Just email me your order number from Stampin’ Up!.
3. Purchase just the Watercolor Wonders Class in the Box Tutorial for $4.00.
When I see that you have selected and paid for one of the 3 options, I will email you the tutorial. For options #1 and 2, click on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” Button in the right column and it will take you to my on-line store. You can sign-up to become a demonstrator and/or purchase the stamp set and watercolor crayons there.
Click on Paypal Button to purchase option #3. You tutorial will be emailed to you as soon as possible.