It’s time for Christmas in July! Get started on your Christmas Cards now and be finished by Thanksgiving!
Sometimes you just need a quick card and sometimes you want to really step it up and create a work of art worthy of those extra special people in your life. These Christmas cards are the ideal special delivery designed to express the importance you place on those closest to you. The patterns and details set them apart from mass produced cards. The pedestal and easel cards are designed to be freestanding works of art fit to grace mantles in the homes of the loved ones.
In this class, you will make:
- Four over-the-top Christmas cards
- Bonus: Simply Scored Tutorial
- Bonus: Christmas Card Planning Guide
- Bonus: Alternate Card Samples
This project features the beautifully detailed Christmas Lodge Stamp Set and Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, but you can use any designer paper to make them. Your friends and family will feel impressed and spoiled when they receive these special deliveries!
There are 4 ways you can get this tutorial:
1. Join my Classy Cut-ups Team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (with free training) and get the tutorial for free! Just email me when you do.
2. Purchase the Frostwood Lodge Stamp Set (wood-123767 or clear-123769) and get the tutorial free (0ver 22 pages of detailed instructions, diagrams, pictures, and measurements for cutting all the paper).
3. Purchase the Simply Scored Soring Tool (122334) and get the tutorial for free.
4. Purchase just the Over The Top Christmas Cards Class in a Box Tutorial for $7.00.
When I see that you have selected and paid for one of the 4 options, I will email you the tutorial. For options #1, 2 and 3, click on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” Button in the right column and it will take you to my on-line store. You can sign-up to become a demonstrator and/or make your purchase there.
For options #4, click on the appropriate PayPal Button in the right column.