NEW Pleated Ribbon Share

I am starting a new Ribbon Share today.  This share includes all 4 colors of the NEW Pleated Satin Ribbon in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog.  This ribbon is gorgeous and you can purchase a roll (approximately 5 yards) of it for $6.95 plus tax and shipping or you can join in this share if you don’t need that much.

You will get 1 yard each of the four colors of pleated ribbon shown above for $7.00 (includes tax, shipping and handling).  The pleated ribbon is great to adorn a card, add some texture to a scrap page or even to wrap a gift. It’s pretty just as it is, so those of you who cringe every time you need to tie a bow don’t need to worry any longer!  The ribbon comes in Pear Pizzazz (125568), Riding Hood Red (125569), Blushing Bride (125570), and Baja Breeze (125571).

Call me or email me if you want to get in on this ribbon share.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!   Terry

Have a wonderful day! Terry
This entry was posted in 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog, 2012 Sale-a-bration Brochure, Pleated Satin Ribbon and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to NEW Pleated Ribbon Share

1. Laura Ann says:

I am interested in your red and green pleated ribbon (Pear Pizzazz 125568 and Riding Hood Red 125569) . Still for sale? Thank you.

2. Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

All the new ribbon shares will begin again on June 1st. Terry

3. Michelle Kalemba says:

Do you still have some of this beautiful ribbon for sale?

Thanks,
    Michelle

• Terry Sudduth Duncan says:

Yes, I have approximately 2 yards (plus or minus a couple inches) of each color left, if you would like it. Let me know. Terry

• Kristin Donegan says:

I was wondering if you still have the pleated ribbon…if so how much would it cost to get the rest of your ribbon in all colors? Thank you so much! I use it all of the time and just ran out! Thank You!

~Kris

4. irene valdez says:

Im looking for full spools of all the colors (I’m a demo) I have many that are still looking for the ribbon, very popular..why it was retired ,why,why, Thank you Reni