Imagine the satisfaction of having the right card for any occasion at your fingertips. You’ll love creating these colorful, quick and economical cards and appreciate the stress-free ease of having cards on hand when you need them. Your friends will appreciate how you brighten their days with your thoughtful cards.
In this class, you will make:
- 8 all-occasion cards
- Bonus: Blender Pen Tutorial
- Bonus Project: Coordinating Stampin’ Card Keeper
These projects showcase the versatile images of the Easy Events stamp set along with the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack. The images in the Easy Events stamp set are perfect for coloring and watercoloring, making it a must have set for any stamper. With all the cheerful colors and graphic patterns included in the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, you’ll have plenty to make a whole passel of all-occasion cards for yourself and some for your friends and family, too!
You can use any stamp set and card stock for these cards and the card keeper.
There are 4 ways to get the Easy Events Class in a Box:
1. Join my Classy Cut-ups Team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (with free training) and get the tutorial for free!
2. Purchase the Easy Events Stamp Set (116958-wood; 123225-clear) and get the tutorial free (0ver 25 pages of detailed instructions, diagrams, pictures, and measurements for cutting all the paper!) The tutorial will be emailed to you after your purchase has been made. Just email me your order number from Stampin’ Up!.
3. Purchase just the Easy Events Class in the Box Tutorial for $7.00.
4. Purchase the Easy Events Class in the Box Tutorial with all the cut card stock and designer paper to complete the class for $20.00.
When I see that you have selected and paid for one of the 4 options, I will email you the tutorial. For options #1 and 2, click on the “Order Stampin’ Up! Online” Button in the right column and it will take you to my on-line store. You can sign-up to become a demonstrator and/or purchase the stamp set and paper there.
Click on the appropriate Paypal Button in the right-hand column to purchase option #3 or #4.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Terry